III. Your rights
As an data subject , you have the following rights:1. Acces, redification reasure If you have provided us with personal data, you have the right at any time to:
- demand access about the personal data stored
- demand the redification of incorrect data stored
- demand the restriction of data processing and
- to demand the erasure of data that are no longer required, as long as the reason for the rights mentioned above no longer exists and no valid legal requirements preclude it.
- You can demand that access to disputed or no longer required data be blocked, should a legal storage period for the data still apply.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, provided that they are not used to fulfil a contract or are subject to statutory retention periods. You can find contact details for lodging appeals in chapter VI.3. Data portability
You have a right to data transmission (data portability), i.e. you may receive the data that you have provided to ERG Universitätsservice GmbH in a structured, commonly used format in order to be able to transmit them without hindrance to another provider. In our contracts, we offer various options for data transfers, which may be free of charge or subject to charges, depending on their complexity.4. Enforcement
To safeguard your rights, please contact ERG Universitätsservice GmbH by telephone: 030/838 59 804 or by email to datenschutz [at] erggmbh.de. Please inform us if your personal information is incomplete, inaccurate or has been collected unlawfully so that we can correct, block or delete it. You can also unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the link in the newsletter.5. Right to file complaints with the supervisory authority authority
If you believe that an infringement of your rights has occurred while processing your personal data, you can contact the relevant authority for data protection. The authority will respond to the complaint and inform you about the result. You can find further relevant information on the website of the State Office for Data Protection in Berlin https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/.